Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Speeches

My Speech:


O lou igoa o Eric, e sefulu tasi ou tausaga. Ou te fia tau atu le manaia o Samoa.
Translation  
My name is Eric, I’m 11 years of age, I am talking about why you should go to the beautiful Samoa and there landmarks.


In Samoa there are two main islands called Upolu and Savaii. If you go to Upolu, Upolu is where the capital Apia is. The people in Upolu take a big ferry boat to go to Savaii. Samoa has many waterfalls that really cold breezy. Samoa is a lovely country, happy and freedom people.


Beautiful air surrounding with coconuts, paw paw. Even if you feel hungry, families will make food for you. Friendship and communication with each other. That's why I love the beautiful Samoa. There culture is unique to their island and very religious. There foods are yummy because it’s done in the traditional way which is umu.

Have you heard about Robert Louis Stevenson Museum. This museum is really old, I think that we can look after the landmarks, it is not me or you but it is everyone or the people of Samoa. It is simple to do this, do just have to look after landmarks in Samoa.   

Today for speeches I worked with Micaiah, Tai and Sa Kae, They worked collaborative tougher to give me a score. As you can see from my speech on top, part of it is in Samoan. As can you see at the bottom there a rubric that was mine for my Speech. When you see my rubric I am in the class finals, I think that I can improve from the Expression and all the stuff.






No comments:

Post a Comment