Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Writing - Poem

I will put into the box …


A famous soccer player that has passed in time,
The unknown secrets of America, known knows,
All of the tornadoes that has ever broken families


I will put into the box …


Some rare Diamond Pendants that were stolen many years ago,
The new Iphone 7 that hasn’t came out yet in the world,
All of the ugly laptops that were ever went out in the world,


I will put into the box …


The loud sound of the people that I ever known,
The felling of waves going across my body,
The hearing people say that they want to learn from,


My box is fashioned from Gold and Witches in cold shivering away and  unicorns , with rainbow colored tails on the lid and gold that is from the mines in the corners.


Its hinges are Monkeys that like really old witches in the dark dark night


I shall Put a whole school of fairy’s that has all the flying dust in the world in my box.


 This is my poem that I did for writing. This is a Magic box poem, For each I will put the box we had to do three each. But not the bottom bits. I really, really like this I hope we do this again.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous poem Eric! You have painted a very clear picture with your words. I really like the line 'The feeling of waves going across my body' because I can imagine standing in the sea with the waves splashing over me :)

    ReplyDelete