Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Winter Learning Journey Awards



At assembly today, Rachel came to award us for our efforts in the Winter Learning Journey. A lot of people from LS2 received certifies and prizes. I had fun doing these activities in the Winter Learning Journey, I had completed all of them but one. There were six top bloggers from our school they were, Daniel and Oh Hsen who came first, AJ and Alex who came second and Ofa and I came third. I can't wait to take part in the Summer Learning Journey. I would like to say thank you to Rachel and her team for blogging with us during the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eric
    I like your blog post about the Winter learning Journey. I had won a certificate. I see that you have won a huge prize.
    Keep up the great work - Florence

    ReplyDelete