Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

White Sunday

White sunday


On Sunday 11 October 2015, it was White Sunday for Samoan people.


In white Sunday we had three plays from the old testament and new testament.  I was in two plays they were David and Goliath and Jesus. But I don’t know the name of the play but we ripped the box.


The three plays were, David and Goliath and more. What the white Sunday kids do the first play was, the Israeli army (were standing on the opposite mountain as the Philistines) and Philistines army are going to fight and Goliath said “is anyone going to fight with me, you are not the people of the lord” then David said I will do it and the general said “NO” but David said he is going to kill Goliath.  Then we sang a song called he touched me.


At the end of the church we ate food. The food options were Pizza, Shapes, Chips, Ice Cream Tub, Magnum and drinks. There was one drink, that drink was RA-RO orange-mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment