Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Kiwi Sport - Futsal and Tennis



On Thursday the senior school went to the Dunkirk Tennis courts. Fist group (A) played Futsal first. We were split into three team, Black,White and Red. I was in the red team, I was with San Kyaw, Oh Hsen, Tai, Magenta, Nazella. Our instructor Martin gave us instruction to play against the white team, we played four players and one person to defend the goal. At the end of this games it was a tie 0-0. Then we had to stay on the court to play against the black team. Finally we got two points, and the black team two points ass well, I was the one that the goals for my team and Sylis got the points for his team. At the end of this game it was a tie game. Then we moved on to Tennis, in tennis we learned how to control the ball by look at the ball. Then we played a game that you have to be in partners, and get balls and rackets. The aim of this is to hit the ball back to the partners, I think that me and my partner did this well. A big thank to Martin and Neville for coaching us and Mr O for organising this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment