Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 5 Activity 1


For this activity I had to write a short story (8-10 sentences) about what might happen next. I had to pretend if I was in a forest and I was lost.
It was night and my friends were nowhere to been seen. Then I realized I wondered away from our camp site. I tried shouting for "help," and shouting "I am lost." Then I herd some voices, by now I am felling so scared. Then I started walking to where I am hearing the voices. But just then I remembered that I a flash light in my pocket. I used the flash to see where I was going, I ended up near a mountain side.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Eric,
    I was very intrigued by the short story you wrote. I like how you added dialogue.
    - Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric
    I like how you added dialogue as I haven't seen anyone so far use it. It's a really good story. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Eric, I like how you used quite a lot of punctuation in your short story. You have also use some interesting words to make your story better. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eric. I like how you used dialogue like speech marks to show that someone was talking. I like your story. Always double check your work before posting it. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Eric,

    I really like the way that you used speech marks as well in your story. I have to admit that I finished reading it and immediately found myself wondering what happened next. Did you eventually make your way back to your group? If I was you, I would have also felt very scared and alone.

    If you have time, please pop back and finish up the story. We're really keen to find out what happens next!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete