Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 2 - Bonus Activity

For the bonus activity we had to write about what our favourite dish is, why you like it and add a recipe. I chose to do Pani Popo because this dish is a traditional dish of Samoa. I like this dish because I have eaten this dish since I was a little kid, and the taste is still I remember as a kid.

Image result for pani popo recipe

Pani popo Recipe
  1. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. ...
  2. In a saucepan, add the coconut milk, fill the can with water and add to saucepan, add the sugar. 
  3. Bake rolls. ...
  4. Remove pan and allow a few minutes to cool. ...
  5. Left over sauce can be used to smother rolls when served individually or just make a second pan of Pani Popo.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eric,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey!

    Great work with this activity! It looks as though these would be very yummy! It's great that you've been eating this since you were a kid. I have a lot of recipes that remind me of being a kid as well. What do you like to eat with this?

    Could you add the quantities of ingredients to your recipe? That would make it a lot easier to try the recipe.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric, This is so nice. Firstly I whould like to eat it right now looking at that picture. This is cool when you talk about your favorite food/meal.

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eric
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. Pani popo looks delicious! My mum is Samoan so I'll ask her later if she tried Pani popo when she was younger. Keep up the amazing work Eric!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete